Medical grade cord reel is designed for use in hospitals, clinics, conference rooms. The cord reel is specifically designed for medical application to look and feel like an integrated component of a medical device.
Medical Grade Reel, DuraReel, plastic power cord reel is specifically designed for medical applications. This medical grade cable reel is used in hospitals, clinics, conference rooms. The medical grade reel mounts to POC carts, crash carts, X-ray equipment. Male green dot plug. Used for AC power, battery recharging, monitor, laptop, accessory hookup.
- ETL Certified to UL 355 & UL60601-1. Compliant to IEC 60601-1
- Retractable Cable: 14/3 SJT gray jacket, w/ gray molded hospital grade NEMA 5-15P plug. Approx. 10 feet in length.
- Fixed Pigtail: 16/3 SJT gray jacket, w/ female NEMA 5-15R receptacle. Approx. 18 inches in length.
- 10 amp maximum
- Case 7.5 inch diameter. Available in white.
- Durable high-impact plastic housing
- Automatic pawl and ratchet locks cord in place
- Separate mounting bracket and hardware included. P/N 300639-1