Medical grade cord reel with antimicrobial additive for use in hospitals, clinics, conference rooms.
Medical Grade Cord Reel, DuraReel, plastic power cord reel is specifically designed for medical applications. All contact surfaces (housing, ball stop) have been molded with an antimicrobial additive to protect the cord reel from mold, mildew, and odor. The antimicrobial additive will not wash off or diminish over time. The surface of the medical grade cable reel is smooth and easy to clean. Medical grade cord reel is used in hospitals, clinics, conference rooms. The medical grade cable reel mounts to POC carts, crash carts, X-ray equipment. Male green dot plug. Used for AC power, battery recharging, monitor, laptop, accessory hookup.
- ETL Certified to UL 355 & UL60601-1.
- Retractable Cable: 14/3 SJT gray jacket, w/ gray molded hospital grade NEMA 5-15P plug. Approx. 10 feet in length
- Fixed Pigtail: 16/3 SJT gray jacket, w/ gray molded female IEC plug. Approx. 18 inches in length.
- 10 amp maximum
- Case 7.5 inch diameter. Available in white.
- Separate mounting bracket and hardware included. P/N 300639-1